ICICI Bank: Khayaal Aapka
ICICI Bank khayaal aapka
ICICI Bank is one of the top 4 multinational private sector banks and financial services company in India. It was founded more than 25 years ago on 5th January 1994 by a financial institution ‘Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India’ with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat. It is headquartered in Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- As of 31st March 2018, ICICI Bank has 4867 branches and 14, 367 ATMs spread across India and across the globe including 16 countries such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Qatar, China, South Africa and many more.
- ICICI Bank is the second largest bank in terms of market capitalization and assets, as per 2018.
- In the year 1998, ICICI Bank introduced Internet Banking service.
- ICICI Bank became the first India Bank to be listed on NYSE in 1999.
- In the year 2001, Bank of Madurai Limited was acquired by the ICICI Bank.
- In the year 2010, ICICI Bank acquired the Bank of Rajasthan for Rs.30 Billion.
- In 2017, ICICI Bank was awarded the ‘Best Foreign Exchange Provider in India’ and also the ‘Website of the Year – India’
- The Total Assets of ICICI Bank was US$130 Billion and annual revenue was US$10 Billion for the year 2018.
- As of 2019, ICICI Bank has nearly 82, 724 employees spread across the country.
- Currently, Sandeep Bakhshi is the Managing Director and CEO of ICICI Bank.
The various products and services offered by the ICICI Bank to its customers include the following:
- Retail, Corporate, Consumer, Private, and Investment Banking
- Wealth Management
- Finance and Insurance
- Mortgage Loans
- Credit Cards
- Internet and Mobile Banking
- Online Monet Transfer
- Automated Lockers
- Digital Wallet