Filing the ITR returns is no longer a task that requires much time and is hectic. The long queues and the endless hassle have come to an end. Follow the steps which are mentioned below to file ITR online:
• Lop on the government portal of Income-tax department www.incometaxindiaefiling.com for filing the returns. The Pan account can serve you as the user ID.
• Under the download option, one requires to go to e-filing with the relevant year and the appropriate form of ITR. If you receive payment by salary then, download the ITR-1 software.
• Enter all the details after downloading the form. Follow the instructions.
• Calculate the payable tax.
• Confirm all the details filled by you and then recheck it. Generate XML file.
• Go to submit option and upload the XML file.
• Sign the file digitally.
• You will get confirmation with an e-mail.
• It can be verified by Adhaar Card, bank ATM, Net-banking, etc.
Thus, these were the steps that you can follow to file ITR online. You need not put much effort, or stand in queues for the whole day long to get the work done. It can be done online in a convenient manner. As the process is much easier these days to file ITR, you can do it with no hassle.