What are the Ways to Login Into HDFC Demat Account
Demat accounts are the best way to keep track of your investments and enjoy safe and seamless trading. HDFC Bank offers you a variety of investment options including Initial Public Offering (IPO), Equity, Mutual Funds, Non-Convertible Debentures, and exchange-traded funds.
After opening a Demat account in HDFC Bank, the customer will receive an email from HDFC Securities along with a Welcome Letter, which will include Login details.
Features of HDFC Demat Account
- Customers can easily access their investments and statements through Net Banking’s Demat tab.
- The bonuses, public issues and rights would be automatically credited to your Demat Account through Electronic Clearing Service (ECS)on the date of entitlement
- On transfer of securities, the bank does not levy any stamp duty.
- Preferential pricing is done for classic, preferred and Imperia customers
- No charges are levied on the opening of Demat account in HDFC Bank
- The Annual Maintenance Charges are waived off for the first year.
Ways to Login the HDFC Demat Account
Nowadays, the customers can easily access their Demat accounts through the Net Banking and they can view the following:
- Live Stock prices of Sensex and Nifty are displayed on the Demat page.
- Click on ‘Buy and Sell’ tab to start trading
- Click on ‘Advanced Portfolio Tracker’ to view each and every transaction made on HDFC Demat account, various reports and set up alerts based on events.
- One can also view the transaction statement for the past 4 years along with the current year in various formats including pdf, excel and word.
- The investor can also download the Monthly Billing Statements of the last 1 year.
- The Delivery Instruction Booklet and Pledge Forms may be issued on request.
- Status of Demat requests can be viewed
- The customer can view his Settlement calendar
- Holding Statements can also be viewed
The fees of Demat accounts are charged on a monthly basis, which also includes the charges of CDSL and NSDL charges.