The HP or Hewlett-Packard is founded by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1936. It is an American multinational IT company that provides hardware and software interconnected products and services. It is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. In 2014, HP Company splits into two companies, HP Inc. and HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise). HP was formed to focus on personal computers and printing business, and HPE to focus on networking, storage, security and corporate services.
1. Laptops and 2-in-1s
2. Desktops- including Hp elite one 1000 all-in-one pc, Hp 200 g3 all-in-one pc, Hp elite one 800 g4 all-in-one pc, Z desktops and Sprout pro by hp
3. Printers- Hp LaserJet ultra printers, LaserJet MFP, Hp LaserJet pro printers, Hp ink advantage ultra printers, hp ink tank printers, etc
4. HP Jet Fusion 5200 Series 3D Printing
5. Hp Ink and Toner Cartridges
6. Various display and accessories- Hp elite display e243d 60.45 cm, Hp elite display e230t 58.42 cm (23) touch monitor, Hp 22es 54.61 cm (21.5) display, Omen by hp 25 62.23 cm (24.5) display and Hp v270 68.58 cm (27) monitor