Vodafone India (vodafone.in) – India’s Leading Telecom Service Provider
About Vodafone India (Vodafone.in)
Vodafone India or Vodafone Idea Limited is one of the leading telecom service providers in India. It is a joint venture between Vodafone Group and Aditya Birla Group. It provides Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G, and 4G platforms across the country. The Company is developing infrastructure to design and develop smart and innovative technologies. The Company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) in India.
Vodafone and Idea’s amalgamation has led to:
- More Network Coverage
- More Satisfied Customers
- Newer and Smarter Technologies
- More Entertainment and excitement
Awards and Achievements of Vodafone India (Vodafone.in)
- In the year 2018, the company won two GOLDs in Sabrimala initiative (use of tech to keep children protected at Sabrimala) in “Marketing to Men” category at the Sabre Asia Pacific 2018
- In the same year, the company won Gold at the Sabre Asia Pacific 2018, a silver at the PR Awards Asia Pacific 2018, and another Gold at The ABBYs 2018 for the PR work for the campaign “Green Goodbye,” about the eco-friendly immersion of Ganesha.
- In the year 2016, the company won Frost, and Sullivan ‘Best Enterprise Service Provide – SMB’ award, the Chairman’s Award at MWC 2016, and Vodafone Business Services (VBS) were announced the Telecom Carrier (Leased Lines) and Telecom Carrier (Mobile Access) at CIO CHOICE 2016 awards.
Products and Services Offered by Vodafone India (Vodafone.in)
- Postpaid and Prepaid Connections
- 4G and Mobile Internet
- MyVodafone App
- Music and Videos
- Vodafone Roaming
- Home Broadband
- Premium Mobile Numbers