How do I download Google Drive on Windows 10?
Google has now made Google Drive easily available on Windows 10 desktops for management, easy access and to share all your Google Drive stored items at one click. Below are the attractions to install Google Drive on your Windows 10 desktop.
- Go to the Google Drive Download official website, and select Download for PC.
- A window who is asking for your compliance with the Google Terms of Service will pop up. Read all the terms and select “Accept and Install”.
- Google Drive will start to download as a file labelled googledrivesync.exe. After downloading click “googledrivesync.exe”.
- A pop up will appear about asking if you want to run the file. Select Run.
- User Account Control will ask if you want to allow Google Drive to make changes to your PC. Select Yes.
- A welcome to Google Drive Window will open. Select Get Started.
- Enter your Gmail address and select ‘NEXT’.
- Enter the Gmail password and select Sign In.
- Follow the on-screen steps t log-in using your 2-step Verification process.
- A welcome to Google Drive will appear, Click NEXT and finally select DONE.