What company does?
HDB Financial Services Ltd. is a subsidiary of HDFC Bank Limited. The company provides financial intermediates other than those conducted by monetary institutions. The company provides financial services like it offers business, personal, auto, durables, gold, commercial vehicle loan, and loan against property as well.
Company’s Business Profile
• It has an authorized share capital of Rs. 10,015,500,300 and a paid-up share capital of Rs. 7,857,003,000.
• It is registered in Ahmedabad at Registrar of Companies, and its registration number is 51028.
• HDB Financial Services was founded on 6th April 2007 and was incorporated in the year 2008 and is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NFBC).
• The company and is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NFBC).
• The following are the Directors of HDB Financial Services Ltd. – Adayapalam Kumaraswamy Viswanathan, Aditya Puri, Venkatraman Srinivasan, Bhavesh C Zaveri, Ramesh Ganesan, Amla Ashim Samanta, Smita Carwash Affinwalla and Jimmy Minocher Tata.
• Their website is – www.hdbfs.com
The company’s posted income and net profit for the year ending 31st March 2018 were Rs. 7,061.99 crore and Rs. 951.74 crore respectively as against Rs.5,714.54 and Rs.698.77 crore respectively for the previous year.