iPhone 11 Launched in India: Everything You Need to Know
At a special event in San Jose on 10th September 2019, Apple launched iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. Out of all the three, the iPhone 11 is the cheapest.
iPhone 11 specs
- Processor: The iPhone 11 has a new Apple-designed processor called A13 Bionic, which has four power-efficient cores, is made on 7nm technology and has two high-performance cores.
- Internal storage:iPhone 11 will be launched in three storage variants: 256GB, 128GB, and 64GB
- Screen: It will have a 6.1-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 1792 x 828 pixels.
- Rear camera: Both the cameras have 12-megapixel image sensors, where the primary camera has a lens with an aperture of F1.8 and the secondary camera has an ultra-wide lens with an opening of F2.4.
- Front camera: The front camera is of 12-megapixel with an F2.2 lens.
- Software:iPhone 11 will on the iOS 13 operating system.
Special features in iPhone 11
- Camera: It will be a special night mode, new image processing methods to boost HDR, and Video recording in 4K resolution up to 60FPS.
- The newly launched iPhone will be dust and water-resistant with an IP68 rating.
- Wireless charging
- Dual SIM cards would be supported
- Would be available in six colors – Yellow, Purple, Red, Black, Green, and White
- iPhone 11 would run on the fastest processor ever used in a phone named A13 Bionic.
- It will support a special featured called FaceID.
- It will have a lightning port and will not have any headphone jack or USB port.
- Support fast charging