Google Photos In-App Chat Feature Is Now Live
The chat feature of Google photos is updated on December 3, 2019. The feature aims to improve the experience of sharing images of Google photo users. The users can check their ‘live’ status by sharing a picture on IOS, Android, or web and then check for “Send in Google Photos” at the top.
Earlier, it was time- consuming if you have to share images with your known ones using Google photos. An album has to be created, or a link and then can be shared. Now, this share option has been revamped. You will be able to send images through private messages and also chat with the person on Google photos.
- This will be accessible for both Android and IOS users and on the web platforms.
- Pictures can be shared without creating an album.
- The images or videos can also be saved on the device.
- The users can even like the images and comment on them during the ongoing conversation.
- By sharing images, the quality of the picture will be the same, unlike in other apps.
- This chat feature is not designed to replace the chat apps. It just makes your sharing experience better.
How to use–
- Just open the Google photos, and tap on the picture to share and then the ‘share’ icon
- Then, please select the name of the person to share with ( they should also be o Google photos)
- Add any message
- Press the sent tab