Top B2B Companies in India in 2020
B2B marketplaces are one of the best platforms to get a wide range of domestic and imported products at wholesale rates. It is very difficult to choose the best B2B company so we are here with the top 6 B2B websites of India.
- IndiaMART: It is one of the largest India based eCommerce company that provides a portal for B2B, B2C, and customer to customer sales services. It was founded in 1996 & now has more than 10 million buyers with around 1.5 million suppliers.
- TradeIndia: Started by Bikky Khosla in 1996, TradeIndia is one of the biggest online B2B website portals which is suitable for small businesses to promote their product and services. It has more than 50 lakh registered users and it gets approximately 20 million hits every month.
- ExportersIndia: The third to top the list of major B2B companies is none other than ExportersIndia, it was founded in 1997 & is one of the biggest marketplaces that connects exporters, buyers, suppliers, and manufacturers.
- MustDiscover: It is one of the leading global B2B marketplaces for buyers, suppliers, and manufacturers. The unique selling point of MustDiscover is its product commerce & they provide a database to help you find your target buyers. It also provides international leads for every commodity on daily basis. To visit the website click here.
- JimTrade: It is another B2B directory that facilitates global trade with Indian products as a priority. It also provides detailed information on Indian products, suppliers, and buyers. It is one of the best destinations for Indian sellers to promote their business.
- go4WorldBusiness: Founded in 1997, it is the best B2B company for exporters and importers. This platform is used by thousands of global manufacturers and entrepreneurs to boost sales at a global level.
Apart from these, various other companies are very popular in the B2B world like GlobalTradeBazaar, TradeFord, Udaan, and so on.