Top B2B Companies in the World
With the advancement of technology, a lot of platforms providing B2B services are operational across the globe. With so many companies in the picture, we are here with a list of top B2B companies in the world to help you choose the best for expanding your business.
- Alibaba: It is china based B2B company & was started by Jack Ma in 1999. Ali Baba Group is the biggest online wholesale market, it not only serves consumers but retailers also. Presently, it has extended its operations in more than 200 countries with various other platforms like AliExpress, Taobao & Alipay.
- Amazon: It is one of the largest companies in the B2B service world, founded as an online book store in 1994 by Jeff Bezos it has now become one of the largest revenue-generating B2B websites that are not only for buying of products but also provides a chance to sell your products.
- GlobalSources: It is one of the biggest revenues generating B2B companies with a well-defined gallery of collection. Every product is listed in a very organized manner & it also has an advanced e-cart to provide a seamless experience to the users while shopping.
- eWorldTrade: It is yet another B2B company in the world delivering promising quality products. The unique quality of this venture is its seamless website that attracts a lot of buyers.
- MustDiscover: It is one of the leading global B2B marketplaces that provide high-quality products at wholesale prices. The unique selling point of MustDiscover is its well-organized product listings & they also provide a database to help you find your target buyers. It also provides international leads for every commodity on daily basis to its premium members. To visit the website click here.
- MadeInChina: It is one of the finest B2B platforms with the main aim to ensure a successful online shopping experience to the valued customers across the globe. They have a wide range of technological products at the most reasonable prices.